1.27.2012

Homemade cheese crackers

I am a cracker fanatic.  One of my favorite snacks (or, let's be honest, I sometimes have it for lunch!) is crackers and cheese. I just love it!  So, I had to at least try this cheese cracker recipe! I found it on Kalyn's Kitchen website, which has tons of great low-glycemic recipes.This particular recipe is made with almond flour. Which makes it Gluten free and really quite good for you.


They turned out very good! Kalyn's recipe that I used is a small batch. What you see in the picture is about half of what I made. If you have enough almond flour, it would be so very easy to do a bigger batch.

Donn, Eli and I really like them. Isaac, not so much. Once I get some more almond flour I am definitely going to make more of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment